The contents of the Hart Brown website and each of the pages are © Hart Brown 2010.
Licence To Copy
You may copy any of the materials contained in the Hart Brown website provided that you comply with the following Licence Conditions:
- In all cases, the item or article must be copied in full without addition, deletion or alteration
- You may print a hard copy of any item for your personal use or for use by others within your organisation
- You may download any item to a hard disk provided that such disk is accessible only by you or by others within your organisation
- You may provide a copy of any item to a third party for their personal use provided that: -
- the copy identifies the Hart Brown web page as the source of the material
- the copy includes the Hart Brown web address
- the copy is not incorporated into any other work or publication
- you do not supply the copy for payment or other direct commercial gain
- you notify the third party that these Licence Conditions also apply to him and that he must comply with them in respect of the copy.
If you wish to copy or reproduce any materials contained in the Hart Brown website in a manner not permitted by the above Licence Conditions, please contact The Marketing department.
© Hart Brown 2010