|Losing the plot|
If you already have a mortgage you might want to change who your mortgage is with because:
- your existing fixed rate mortgage is coming to an end and there are more advantageous mortgages with a different lender available
- you want to increase your borrowing on the property – you might want to carry out improvements or even purchase another property
If you move to another lender the new lender will:
- want a valuation of the property
- want your solicitor to confirm that the property has a good and marketable title
- require that the old loan is paid off in full
Sometimes lenders will accept insurance indemnities so there is no need to apply for new conveyancing searches. This can save both time and money.
As one of the largest solicitors firms in Surrey Hart Brown is on most of the mortgage lenders’ panel. This means they will be happy for us to act on their behalf as well as your own. This will save you time and money.