|Losing the plot|
Most houses are freehold properties. This means that they are owned outright with no landlord to report to. If you are thinking of selling your property, to help move the process forward, we will:
- obtain from you all necessary information about the property and your objectives
- prepare papers so that as soon as a buyer is found a contract can be issued very quickly
We will also help you deal with any queries raised by your buyer about the title to the property and your property generally. We will then proceed to exchange of contracts and completion.
If you are buying and selling at the same time there may be a chain. Good communication between all the parties is essential to help the process.
At Hart Brown we have a team of specialists who act for many purchasers and sellers. We understand:
- how stressful the whole process is and that keeping you fully informed at all times reduces that stress
- that 24 hour access to information about your transaction means you can check the position at any time
- that for many people the documentation involved can be confusing and daunting
We will provide you with full, clear and easy to follow reports to help you understand the process.