|Crisis? What Crisis?|
|The Never Never|
|Does anyone care anymore?|
|Hart Brown launch Serious Injury Solicitor website|
|Choosing your own lawyer – what are your rights?|
It is distressing enough to find out that you have cancer. But to discover that the condition has been misdiagnosed and could have been diagnosed earlier resulting in a much better outcome is devastating news. Even more so if by the time diagnosis is finally made a localised tumour has become more widespread.
The highly progressive nature of some cancers in particular means that early diagnosis is essential. Whilst in some situations even a short delay will be significant, doctors often argue that although there may have been negligence it has not ultimately made any difference.
Cancer cases can involve:
- failures in screening or by the GP to make a sufficiently early referral
- failures to carry out appropriate tests
- failure to interpret test results correctly
- misdiagnosis e.g. of lung cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer or pancreatic cancer
- delay in beginning treatment or failures in the treatment offered for example radiotherapy, chemotherapy or surgery
To speak to a specialist medical negligence solicitor who can help you with your mis diagnosed cancer claim or any other type of medical negligence claim contact us today by calling, emailing or filling in our free initial advice form.