It is with great pleasure and excitement that we can announce that Emily Fitzpatrick, Partner in Leasehold Enfranchisement, is a finalist in the Regional Professional of the Year category in this year’s Enfranchisement and Right to Manage Awards.
Emily was a three-time finalist in last year’s awards, for the categories of Regional Professional of the Year, Young Professional of the Year and Solicitor of the Year. The awards recognise excellence in multiple areas of Enfranchisement and Right to Manage, with several judges using the following selection criteria to announce the winner:
- Demonstrable quality of service: successful lease extensions/collective enfranchisements/right to manage applications handled
- Profile of notable case(s)
- Specific challenges that were met and overcome
- Depth of applied knowledge and expertise
- Excellence in client communications
- New instructions: marketing of and innovation in enfranchisement
- Staff development
This year’s awards will be held this Thursday, 8th June in London and, if not attending, can be followed on Twitter using #ERMAS2017. For a full list of finalists, award categories and judging criteria, visit http://theermas.co.uk/.